<<<<<< Return
Rotary Wheel

ROTARY CLUB OF CHESTER-LE-STREET
PRESIDENT'S NIGHT 2013-2014

PRESIDENT ALEX NELSON

at Durham Cathedral's Undercroft Restaurant
on Saturday 3rd May 2014

Photographs courtesy of Rotarian Kevin Jobson

Rotary Wheel
President Alex and Mrs Pauline Nelson
Restaurant set for President's Night Dinner.
Guests gathering in the Foyer for the sherry reception.
President Alex addressing his guests, after the loyal toast.
President Alex in full flow and hiswife, Pauline, & other top-table guests look enraptured.  What is he saying!
District Governor Rotary District 1030, Dave Sadler, making his very humourous address to the assembled guests while about to propose the toast to 'Rotary'.
President Mike Lynch of the Rotary Club of Birtley, replying on behalf of the guests & proposes the toast to the 'Rotary Club of Chester-le-Street
President Mike Lynch, Rotary Club of Birtley, accompanied by his wife and mother-in-law, proposing the toast to the 'Rotary Club of Chester-le-Street, on behalf of the guests.
District Governor Rotary District 1030, Dave Sadler, presents Rotarian Brian Corker with the Paul Harris Fellowship - the highest award in Rotary. Congatulations Brian.
District Governor Rotary District 1030, Dave Sadler, presents Rotarian Bill Holden with the Paul Harris Fellowship - the highest award in Rotary. Congatulations Bill.
Mind Reader, Chris Walls, introducing his act, while his 'assistant' Rotarian John Stewart watches on ....warily!
Mind Reader, Chris Walls, having read Rotarian John Stewart's mind, continues to entertain & astound his audience!
Raffle prizes to be won on display before the Draw ..... the hampers & wine glasses only!
Durham Cathedral In Lego - a Lego build to help support the Cathedral's capital development project 'Open Treasure' -
for full details visit the Durham Cathedral website: http://www.durhamcathedral.co.uk/donate

The finale - Guests waiting to be led in prayer by The Very Rev. Michael Sadgrove,
Dean of Durham Cathedral, on a candlelit procession to the tomb of St Cuthbert.

<<<<<< Return Go to TOP